Logistics has a variety of components and we offer a comprehensive outsourced logistics solution. As a logistics company, we have contacts and relationships with many logistics services companies in the UK and provide an end-to-end outsourced logistics solution. Acting as the third party, we book and track all your inbound shipments from source to our warehouse; provide the entire warehousing and fulfilment service and finally deliver to your customers. Our logistics services are particularly useful to clients with a varied customer and supplier base as they need a variety of in- and out-bound shipping strategies. We can manage all of this for you on a 3PL basis.
Using consolidated volume rates, we can most likely save you time and money on routes. The following solutions are available:
- Pallet, parcel or truck loads between the EU and UK.
- Shipments between continents. We currently manage shipments between China and Africa, USA and UK, EU to Africa, Taiwan to UK, China to UK and Australia to UK.
- Deliveries to retail, large on-line chains and next day to all parts of the country. These include truck, pallet or parcel size deliveries.
Our services include the management of your logistics company or the use of our sub-contractors and is accessed using a management fee structure with gain share on savings. This makes it affordable and beneficial, leading to cost and time savings and we only gain if we save on the supply chain.
Through consolidation, our outsourced logistics solution manages any logistics company through a competitive quotation system ensuring that third party billing is what it should be and the logistics services rendered are in line with other competitive providers.
The physical day-to-day interaction is simple. As the owner of the stock, you provide us with the details of the load needing to be moved. Our office then accumulates a few quotes with service levels. These are forwarded for approval and, once selected, we action the collection or delivery. For payment, terms are normally agreed at the outset and below are a few examples:
- Local pallet movement in the UK. These are normally billed to our clients at the end of the month they happened in and is payable seven days later.
- Imports into the UK or shipments between countries. For these we structure the terms equal to what is offered to us. In most cases this means that the actual freight is paid on 30 days and the duties and VAT is settled upon clearing the goods into the UK and payable immediately.
- General distribution of parcels in the UK and EU. These are part of the month-end billing and payable along with all other services for the month.
Whether it is by air, sea or road, we’d like to hear from you and offer you our 3PL services on freight management.